October is Medical Ultrasound Awareness Month
To help increase awareness about the sonography profession, AZ Heart Foundation is joining the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) and the Alliance for Physician Certification & Advancement (APCA) in celebrating Medical Ultrasound Awareness Month this October!
We invite you to share a picture of yourself and/or your colleagues celebrating and tag us on IG, https://www.instagram.com/arizonaheartfoundation/, or FB, https://www.facebook.com/AZheartfoundation/. Be sure to use the hashtag #MUAM2020!
Join the “A Day Without a Sonographer” Campaign presented by ARDMS for a chance to win $500!
Share what you think “A Day Without A Sonographer” might look like by submitting a video. Participants can submit their videos before midnight on October 31, 2020. A team of staff will select the best video, and the winner will receive a $500 American Express gift card. Before you submit your video, reach through the important participation details below the video.
To participate you must:
- Be an ARDMS or APCA Registrant or a sonography student.
- Agree that the ARDMS/APCA can share and use your video.
- Submit a video by October 31, 2020.
To successfully submit your video you must:
- Tell us your name and where you are from.
- Consider what value/contributions sonographers bring to healthcare.
- What would a day without a sonographer look like? How would patient safety impact without ultrasound?